CHA welcomes applications from exceptional candidates at any time.
Exceptional candidates are well qualified individuals that share our vision and core values and who can help CHA meet our mission and goals for improved patient care.
Exceptional basic skills sought in all of our associates are:
- Honesty and ethical conduct
- Respect, cooperation and team-building
- Responsibility, self motivation, effectiveness and work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Strong computer knowledge and skills, including data entry
- Ability to adapt and learn new processes rapidly
- Keen problem identification and solving
- Capacity to transfer skills and knowledge to others
CHA employs qualified candidates in the following fields:
- Data capture and processing
- Healthcare (nursing, laboratory, blood banking, quality and healthcare information)
- Physicians from specialties with experience and interest in transfusion medicine
- Information technology
- Client services
Interested applicants should obtain an application by forwarding a resume to: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will undergo a thorough personal background investigation.